We are proud to announce the opening of Minnesota’s first food cluster! Everything a food business needs to thrive within walking distance. If you’d like a tour or more information on how to make the NE Food District your companies home, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase 1 (October 2017) features:
- 6 dedicated production kitchens –
4 kitchens available! Now 2 kitchens available!
- Packaging warehouse
Phase 2 (January 2018) features:
- Offices – lease information available mid-November!
- Co-working spaces – lease information available mid-November!
- Conference rooms – renting information & rates available mid-November!
- Large Meeting space – renting information & rates available mid-November!
Future phases for additional kitchens and production spaces of any size will be planned in response to demand from the food community. The NE Food District has over 250,000 sqft of space to which we can expand.
Need more space to keep your company growing? Contact email@example.com
Do you have a co-packer or use a shared kitchen and would like professional office, co-working, or meeting space? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org