We are proud to announce the opening of Minnesota’s first food innovation district! Businesses located in the 8 acre NE Food District enhance their growth, efficiency and adaptability through technology, events and community. From production to co-working spaces, we welcome you to make the NE Food District your new home!
If you’d like a tour or more information on how the NE Food District can help your business grow, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phase 1 @ 3100 California Street (October 2017) features: FULLY LEASED
- 6 dedicated production kitchens –
4 kitchens available! Now 2 kitchens available! ONLY 1 kitchen remains available!
- Packaging warehouse
Phase 2 @ 3147 California Street (Spring 2018) features:
- Offices – private offices & conference room packages
- Co-working spaces – full-time, and flexible part-time packages available
- Conference rooms – public & NEFD member rates available
- Large Meeting space – contact email@example.com for a price quote and availability
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get a tour!
Phase 3 (Fall 2018) features:
- Additional dedicated production kitchens – Contact email@example.com to get on our waitlist
Future phases for additional kitchens and production spaces of any size will be planned in response to demand from the food community. The NE Food District has over 250,000 sqft of space to which we can expand.
Need more space to keep your company growing? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have a co-packer or use a shared kitchen and would like professional office, co-working, or meeting space? Contact email@example.com